You know sales is your calling, your drive is only matched by your willing to learn. You know the technology industry is the one you want to get into, but you’re not just looking for a job.
What you want is to work for an employer that is more like a family and has a committed and unified team that is focused on delivering outstanding results, encourages shared learning and endorses professional development in achieving career goals.
Your search ends here.
At ASE we foster and encourage contribution and innovative ideas from our staff and whilst we aim to “punch above our weight” in the marketplace we value the benefit to our customers and our strategy of remaining available and agile in our approach.
How You’ll Make a Difference
As an integral member of our Sales Team, you’ll be coached by some of the best in the industry, coupled with some of the best training that money can’t buy. This function will assist in all aspects of the sales function to allow for a rounded individual. You will assist in driving the acquisition of new business that allows the ASE team to remain at the forefront of solving problems that have impact with the latest cutting-edge technology as well.
You’ll demonstrate your will to learn coupled with being highly valued for your drive to succeed. Inspired by helping customers to grow, you’ll be valued by your colleagues, management, and stakeholders for your ability to connect and build sustained partnerships.
In this role you will be able to learn:
- The day-to-day sales administration functions
- Learn how to build relationships with new clients
- Connect with existing clients to foster long term engagement
- Help in the development and implement a targeted sales plan for acquisition clients
- Lean how to generate new leads, discovery, meetings, and contract negotiation
- Understand the steps to penetrate accounts on all corporate levels
- See how forecasting revenue is important in a sales function
- And work closely with Operational departments like Presales, Delivery and Support
- Learn and assist in identify and generate new opportunities: the focus will be on Data and Managed Services solutions
- Execute on strategies to further improve market share and awareness by gaining an understanding of customers’ business needs
- Build relationships at the C-level in mid-market corporates
- Generate opportunities from various partnerships and lead generation activities
- Assist in the preparing of proposals and keeping our CRM system up to date
- Work with management on forecasting, pipeline, and sales activity reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of the various product offerings, customer needs, and competitive landscape
Who Are You?
- The successful candidate will have drive, tenacity, a willingness to learn, and be a self-starter.
- You will be confident and will have an entrepreneurial flair
- Highly motivated and outstanding at communicating
Benefits & culture
- Launch yourself on a sales career with room for growth
- Competitive and attractive remuneration based on skills and demonstrated experience
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
Take the next step in your career and apply now.