ASE is looking for a Networking Engineer to join its innovative operations team, preferably in Sydney.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for the management of ASE’s and ASE’s clients’ networks.
The position will design, build, and operations of these networks, which extend across geographies, platforms, and applications.
The position will ensure that the network infrastructure operated by ASE and its clients is operating optimally. They will be a key member of the ASE team advising customers on service improvements, developing new client services, and innovating new products and services.
ASE’s customers span multiple geographies and industries, and this role will have the opportunity to work across this exciting range of businesses and places.
You will –
- Have at least 5 years of networking engineering experience
- Have proven experience with a multi-site / multi-tenant organisation, working across different client businesses
- Familiarity and experience with Cisco infrastructure and Palo Alto Firewall infrastructure
- You need to be a proven self-starter and have experience in leading, mentoring, and managing teams and projects. You need to have excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills with a clarity of approach and experience in communicating with customers
- You will have proven experience in designing, building, and operating innovative and reliable networks
- Experience working with SBCs
- Experience with the configuration of IP Phones preferably Yealink and Cisco
- Experience with troubleshooting issues in Voip networks
Highly desirable –
- Working with API’s/Python Highly desirable
ASE is an innovative Australian technology service provider and platform and application innovator.
ASE deploys its digital mastery to solve business challenges with technological solutions. Our counsel ensures your digital performance is more efficient, delivers greater value, and is fluid to meet any need today or in the future.
We are agile solution engineers that think creatively, challenge convention and go the extra mile.
We run innovative services for clients across industry sectors and geographies – ideal for candidates with curious minds and loving variation in tasks and desiring the ability to innovate with a wide range of technology.
ASE is also a platform and technology innovator, pioneering its own state-of-the-art connectivity and data management platforms and applications.
We pride ourselves on our creativity and flat organisation and our drive to give all our team a voice and the ability to make meaningful contributions to our mission.