ASE Support Engineer
ASE is looking for a Support Engineer to join the Innovation Operations Team, preferably in Sydney.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for providing service-orientated technical support via the Service Desk and client projects.
The position will work within a Service Team as well as with a project-led team to help build and support ASE clients, which extend across geographies, platforms, and applications.
The Support Engineer will provide support to existing ASE clients as well as assist in onboarding new clients.
The position will ensure that SLA’s are being met on service desk requests via phone calls and ticketing system as well as provide support for ongoing/new projects as needed.
ASE’s customers span multiple geographies and industries, and this role will have the opportunity to work across this exciting range of businesses and places.
You will –
- Have at least 3-5 years of service desk experience
- Have proven experience with a multi – site / multi – tenant organisation, working across different client businesses
- Familiarity and experience with Windows (desktop/laptop and server), OKTA Systems, Mac desktop/laptop and Apple devices, Networking, Exchange Online, SharePoint & OneDrive, Office 365 Management, Domains, and DNS services, managed AV and security devices
- L1-L2 troubleshooting in the technical areas outlines above, via phone, email, remote screen sharing, video conferencing, live chat, and in-person
- Have excellent communication skills with a clarity of approach and experience in communicating with customers
ASE is an innovative Australian technology service provider and platform and application innovator.
ASE deploys its digital mastery to solve business challenges with technological solutions. Our counsel ensures your digital performance is more efficient, delivers greater value, and is fluid to meet any need today or in the future.
We are agile solution engineers that think creatively, challenge convention and go the extra mile.
We run innovative services for clients across industry sectors and geographies – ideal for candidates with curious minds and loving variation in tasks and desiring the ability to innovate with a wide range of technology.
ASE is also a platform and technology innovator, pioneering its own state-of-the-art connectivity and data management platforms and applications.
We pride ourselves on our creativity and flat organisation and our drive to give all our team a voice and the ability to make meaningful contributions to our mission.