ASE Business Development Manager
At ASE we foster and encourage contribution and innovative ideas from our staff and whilst we aim to “punch above our weight” in the marketplace we value the benefit to our customers and our strategy of remaining small and agile in our approach.
About The Job
As an experienced and reputable BDM in ICT sales selling Data & Managed Services, you’re spoiled for choice when it comes to job opportunities – but you’re not just looking for a job.
What you want is to work for an employer that is more like a family and has a committed and unified team that is focused on delivering outstanding results, encourages shared learning, and endorses professional development in achieving career goals.
Your search ends here.
How You’ll Make A Difference
As an integral member of our Sales Team, you’ll be driving the acquisition of a new business that allows the ASE team to remain at the forefront of solving problems that have an impact with the latest cutting-edge technology.
You’ll demonstrate your knowledge and expertise by having the freedom to build your own business unit and be highly valued for your drive to succeed. Inspired by helping customers to grow, you’ll be valued by your colleagues, management, and stakeholders for your ability to connect and build sustained partnerships.
In this role, you’ll be a leader of:
- Building relationships with new clients
- Develop and implement a targeted sales plan for acquisition clients
- Generating new leads, discovery, meetings and contract negotiation
- Infiltrate accounts on all corporate levels
- Forecasting revenue
- Work closely with Presales, Delivery and Support
- Identify and generate new opportunities: the focus will be on Data and Managed Services to further improve market share and awareness by gaining an understanding of customers’ business needs.
- Build relationships at the C-level in mid-market corporates.
- Generate opportunities from various partnerships and lead generation activities.
- Preparing proposals and keeping our CRM system up to date. Create compelling business cases that deliver ROI and productivity/profitability solution outcomes.
- Setting expectations with management via forecasting, pipeline and sales activity reporting.
- Develop a deep understanding of the various product offerings, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
Who Are You?
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in ICT sales selling Data & Managed Services, with a solid track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- You will be confident, driven and passionate and will have an entrepreneurial flair.
- Highly motivated and outstanding at building excellent relationships.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive and attractive remuneration based on skills and demonstrated experience.
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success.
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self.