ASE HCI Flex is a solution aimed at alleviating business challenges. Enabling organisations through an agile approach to increase or decrease processing, storage and now native connectivity capabilities in a FLEXible, reliable and high quality consumption based manner.
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure (HCI) combined with ASE FLEX, is not just another acronym, but a proven approach to driving scale, speeding execution and enabling innovation. A truly flexible alternative to support a rapidly evolving digital landscape when it comes to smart workflow management.
In a climate where organisations need to mobilise data with speed, reduce risk, manage workflows / applications remotely all whilst justifying and amortising investments, this can often be a very challenging task. Not anymore with ASE HCI Flex.
What are the benefits of ASE HCI Flex?
- Reduces rising cloud computing and/or networking costs.
- Supports easy and cost effective modernising of data centre footprints.
- Alleviates problems with performance and latency across locations, networks and applications.
- Future proofs capacity management that can limit business growth and agility.
- Creates high variability in processing power for timely needs without the continual operational costs.
- Allows accessing data quickly and easily to drive meaningful decision-making.
- Removes limited cloud vendor locations that impact edge computing performance.
ASE HCI Flex. A Flexible way to cloud.
ASE HCI Flex built on NetApp’s HCI environment is a simple turnkey, consumption-based offering, providing all the benefits of multi and hybrid cloud computing without the up-front capital investment, complex deployment challenges or data lock-in risks.
Find out more
For more information, contact an ASE representative today click here.