Join us and our expert panel on Thursday, 13 May for a virtual experience highlighting the full scope of data reporting and implementation excellence.
In this webinar, you will learn;
- How to use your data to prove your community connection and gain future success in grant and funding applications
- About utilising your data for cost-saving success and synchronising data for future sustainability
- About the relationship between data collection and marketing for compelling storytelling and donor communications
- And so much more!
It is easy to underutilise and underestimate the full scope of your data so we will help you unlock its full potential. A not-to-miss event, sign up for this free webinar today.
Our leading expert panellists, with over a decade of experience in the NFP sector, will share their secrets to improving business planning, operations, marketing, and impact.
- Annie Gibbins – CEO of Glaucoma Australia
- Trevor Weeding – CEO of Development Pathways
- Patricia Grosse – Grants and Strategy Consultant at The Community Entrepreneur
- Kristof Kazmer – Head of Solution Sales at ASE
- What data should we be collecting and how?
- What data might you already have hidden in your business?
- What are the costs and resources involved with capturing and analysing my data?
- How do I use the data above to prove my community connection to secure funding and growth activities
This is an experience you don’t want to miss! Thursday, May 13, 2021, 11:30 a.m. AEST